Saturday, September 22, 2007

Why, Why, Why !

Well its been a while since I last blogged, I'm lazy. I am now dart captain for a country bar. Did I mention i am dart champion of the world. I play alot and so the bar asked me to lead one of the teams and I agreed.In Dallas I played some of the Thurday night tournements and did pretty well, it was fun and I could play some weeks and not at all if I wanted too so i thought this will be fun. Not so much. They are hard core here in Chicago. There are a million rules and they take it very seriously. It is not fun and it is almost like a job. I can hold my own with the good players but the commitment is a bit much, 27 weeks of play, but I am in it for the long haul. Most of the people are nice, some are idiots. I'll fill you in with my next posting.

2 comments:

JOEY said...

Look who's back! The dart league captain is a great title. You know you will love it and here is why:

A: You love Darts

B: You are super bossy

C: You are a ho. This will give you more chances to see hot daddies.

D: You have VD. Hopefully your new busy schedule will take your mind off of the itching and burning.

Vicky said...

How cool is this!!! Captain!! You actually get to boss people around while enjoying cocktails. Sounds like the perfect combination for you!! Hope to see you in action sometime. XXXOOO