Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its Not Funny

Its been a while since my last blog, so I decided to update it with a little story called " You thinks its really funny but its really wet and runny". This past week a good friend of ours visited us here in beautiful Chicago. Now those of you who know us are aware that we enjoy the occasional cocktail. Vicky our friend also occasionally enjoys a cocktail or two so when she arrived we decided we would partake in a few and catch up. It took longer to catch than anticipated so a few cocktails turned into a few more. The next after we awoke we decided to walk around the neighborhood and then head out to Boystown, and by Boystown I mean the street where 100 pound boys go to find themselves a husband. We enjoyed yet another cocktail or two before heading home at 1 am. The next day our house guest and myself woke to find Dalton bright eyed and bushy tailed ( Yes its time for a wax). Vicky and I were less than enthusiastic when he proposed we go to Navy Pier. We agreed so as to show Vicky more of Chicago than we had. It was a beautiful day and the pier was full of people. Now mind you when I have a slight hangover my body does things that I have no control over. My head pounds, i get nauseated, and I have a very loose stomach. In other words I poo like no body's business. Well you have probably guessed by now that I had one such attack at Navy Pier. It started slowly with a cramp or two then turned into what I would assume giving birth is like. I handed my partner the shopping bag I was carrying and ran for dear life. I searched and searched yet could not find a bathroom without a line. Finally after I had run the majority of the pier I found an empty restroom. I wont get into detail about what happened next, but I will say this was possibly one of the most embarrassing things that has happened to me in a while. I exited the bathroom sweaty and red faced.I do not like to use public restrooms for this particular function, but alas God had other plans.

1 comment:

JOEY said...

Oh sweet jeebus. A hangover crap at Navy Pier?? I have been known to take a ceremonial deuce in a public restroom every once in a while but Navy Pier is not a place to hold a "ceremony". Did you get any under the stall action?