Thursday, July 31, 2008

How Dare She

Recently while walking my dog i came across a young hippie girl walking her big mutt. Usually when I see another dog out and about I cross the street to avoid conflict between the two animals. This day I did it as usual. I turned around while Misty (my dog) was doing her business. As I turned I saw the dog I was avoiding come darting at us. I decided I would kick it if it attacked. It didn't. It was one of those big dogs that like to play. Well I was about to yell at the lady for not having her beast on a leash. This is a big pet peeve of mine. The dog could hurt someone, encounter another dog that is not friendly, or get hit by a car. Put your damn dog on a leash. She came and started making conversation. She was one of those eccentric hippie people that only eat veggies and smoke pot. I usually really get along with those type of people. We talked for a bit but I was nervous because Misty can play a little rough and the other dog was much bigger than her. I told her I had to go because I was afraid Misty would get hurt. This woman proceeded to tell me that it would fine if I got rid of my negative energy that Misty was sensing from me. I told this bitch that I did not have negative energy but that I was protecting my dog, and hers, and I mentioned that some of the other dogs in the neighborhood are not friendly and to be careful in case her dog encounters one of them. AKA leash your dog. I didn't tell her that part, but I wanted to. I walked Misty back home, and proceeded with my day. I have encountered the same lady almost every time I walk Misty now. We have resorted to walking a new route to avoid her. I am going to start a neighborhood petition to have everyone leash their dogs when they are being walked. Might I mention she had the worst dye job of anybody I have ever seen in my life. I know this has nothing to do with my story but just because your a hippie doesn't mean you cannot have nice hair. I'm just saying.

4 comments:

JOEY said...

wow. She sounds like a real
C U Next Tuesday

Krystal Kouture said...

Next time you see her hand her a box of hair dye and tell her it’s her hair that is causing you to have a negative energy lol

Thomas said...

Thanks for dropping by my universe.

JOEY said...

No, Not How Dare SHE, but How Dare YOU!! Write something already. Anything. Eating, sleeping, drinking, pooping.