Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I plucked Now I'm F******ed

I am one of the few men I know that admit to having to pluck his eyebrows to avoid a uni brow. I do this every couple of weeks when hair between my eyes gets long enough to braid. Yesterday was one of these days. I picked up my tweezers and hand mirror and began the painful process. When I was done I noticed that I could see long hairs peaking out from within my bushel of eyebrows. I decided it was time to man scape them. Again I began to painfully pluck out these long strains of hair. When I was done I noticed that stray hairs were growing at the end tips pf my brows. I plucked. Then I noticed course hairs growing at the arch. I plucked. Then I plucked more. Unfortunately I continued this process even further. When I was done with my plucking frenzy I decided to check out my work in the bathroom mirror. My eyes widened when I saw what I had done, but only one of my eyes seemed to catch this expression, the other one looked angry. One eyebrow was fine, it still held its natural arch and was cleaned up. The other however was as a ruler, I had plucked out its natural arch in my frenzy. All that was left was a big red spot. I am not one of those guys that shapes and sculpts his eyebrows. In fact I dislike it when guys do this to themselves, I pluck simply to clean them up. I don't know what got into me but now I am left looking surprised from one eye, and angry from the other. I think I am going to have to use a marker to fix my tragic work until grows back.

1 comment:

JOEY said...

We have had this discussion before. Use an old fashion comb(like the kind Dalton used to carry in his back pocket growing up) and some small scissors. Now I know why some hispanic girls look like they were attacked by a Sharpie!!!