Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have been incredibly slacking when it comes to this blog, I have decided to re establish it. I have been hibernating this winter, my first in Chicago, and have now woken from my deep sleep. Its amazing how you learn to adjust in such harsh weather. I made it through though. My partner and I are planning a trip to Florida for a family reunion of sorts. It is mt grandparents 50Th anniversary and we are celebrating it with my entire family at a beach house in Destin. We were thinking of renting a hotel room to avoid any awkwardness we might feel but decided we would miss all the drama that may ensue when you gather a whole family together. I have not seen my entire family in 6 months. I was lucky enough to be visited by my Uncle Santos and Aunt Belle about 6 weeks ago. It was good to see family.

No comments: