Monday, August 27, 2007

Chicken in Bed

Well today I jumped in and decided to cook a recipe from the Barefoot Contessa. 40 cloves of garlic chicken. It is currently baking. I will say I normally do not like her because she seems like a cooking snob. Her recipes are great as long as you use " the good stuff". Now Rachel Ray theres another story. She is more my speed. Easy and quick. While I'm on this subject have any of you ever watched Sandra Lee, I might as well order a pizza add a little grated cheese and tell everyone I made it. This would normally not bug me, but she has made alot of money opening cans. I'm just jealous. As for an update I lost the bed war last night, my partner read my blog and intentionally hogged the bed, he refused to budge. I've decided to sleep on the couch in protest until he moves to his side of the bed. Yes this could backfire and he may prefer it, but at least I'll get to spread out.

2 comments:

Tlaloc said...

I am sure the dog the cat and your very thoughtful and extremly giving husband would apericiate the extra room.

JOEY said...

I just want you to OPEN the box and then I just want you to SHAKE the cheese on it. 70% store bought and 30% home touches makes it Davids Pizza!!