Sunday, August 26, 2007

My mother and step-father visited last weekend from Texas. It has been nearly two months since I last saw them. It was a wonderful visit. We went to all the Chicago tourist stops. We drank until we could not walk and talked about all the latest gossip. It was wonderful to see family. I come from a very tight knit one so those of you who can relate realize what a big change moving here has been for me. All my family still live in Texas, I am the only one not there. I believe I am going to start a campaign one at a time to get them to move here. My mother is seriuosly talking about it. Along with her and my step-father I may have an uncle on the fence. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

JOEY said...

If your uncle Jack was stuck on the fence.. Would you help your Uncle Jack off? Hmm.