Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lucky Me

I am one of the lucky ones when it comes to relationships. Especially gay ones. My partner is a giving man. He compliments me daily and he takes good care of me. I hope I do the same for him. He is handsome, 6'4, blue eyes, somewhat blond hair ( I'll tell you about the hair dye incident later) and faithfull. We talk about everything, he is my best friend. We fight like any good couple, but we also forgive. I in contrast am short, black hair ( whats left of it) brown eyes, and according to him handsome. I'm not a troll by any means, but I have my issues. Anyways, we moved to Ill because of work. We are both trying to make friends and adjust. I found that some gay relationships are open and a mess. Ours in not. I came out when I was twenty-five and it was the best thing I ever did. Although at the moment he is yelling at me for not filling the ice tray. He is a great guy. Today we plan to go out for a while. We relaxd all weekend because of his lomg trip, so we are going to have fun today.

No comments: