Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's all about me

Well guys from my previous posts you probably think I'm a shallow guy. That pretty much sums it up. Just kidding. I figured with all the hardships and things going on in the world you might just want to read the superficial rantings of a stranger. It has been my experience that everyone has a story, they are all different but the same. Broken homes, abuse, financial issues, relationship issues, the war, etc. This is just my way of focusing on things that are not serious. I will post serious issues and opinions from time to time, but for now lets just have a laugh.

2 comments:

JOEY said...

Wow. Kinda self centered arent we?? Is this because you were in the Lion King? Didn't you play Mufasa??

31 and her mamma still calls her baby said...

More like boofasa