Monday, August 27, 2007

The power of Christ compells you!

I am once again on a diet. Everybody knows this is not easy. I'm eating sensibly, exercising and drinkng lots of water. However, during my mother's visit I bought a lemon cake for all of us to eat. Nobody touched it. My partner left for his trip last week and my mother left the same day. After a full weekend of heavy meals, i decided to get back on the wagon while he was gone. Well the other night I was in bed after a full day of low calorie meals. My stomach began to grumble, it was already one in the morning, I said to myself, self, you can wait for breakfast. Then as if an entity possessed my body I floated to the kitchen ripped open the cake container and with bare hand and all began to devour a chunk of cake. No knife, no plate, no fork, just my hand. I strugged with the entity that possessed me. I began to pray, I said hail marys, and I'm not even catholic. The next morning I awoke full and tired, and a couple of pounds heavier.

2 comments:

JOEY said...

I too kow what it's like to be possessed. My body was once a host for the Pizza Devil(and by "once"..I mean Sunday)That biatch took over my mind and body and forced me to eat a whole medium pepperoni pizza while watching reruns of Will and Grace.

Vicky said...

You guys are too much. I too have been the possessed by such demons. I believe my came in the form of thirst that could only be quenched by adult frosty beverages. Somehow the next day that biatch does not hang around to clean up the mess she leaves behind!!!