Sunday, August 26, 2007

Like a ton of bricks

I have been in Chicago for 2 months now. I moved here from Texas with my partner Dalton. It has been an adjustment. I was born in 1977 in Michigan and was rasied for 28 years in Dallas. Now I find myself back north. My gifted partner was promoted fairly quickly with his company and I being the devoted husband of nearly three years followed. It has been interesting to say the least. Chicago is a wonderful city, with wonderful opportunities, if I could only move all my friends and family from the south here things would be perfect. There lies the adjustment part. Dalton recently went on a week long business trip leaving me all alone for the first time in my new city. He encouraged me to go out to a bar and meet new friends. I went out one night and met two new people. They were nice, we got drunk and I fell at the club. It was the result of too much alcohol, darkness, and charma. Yes, I laugh when others fall down ( if they're not hurt of course) it is just humerous to me. Well as you can imagine I was embarrassed, but not till the next morning when I woke up and realized what had happened. I was too drunk that night to care. Can you imagine, every little prissy queen who saw me fall, and how they laughed and told the story to thosse who were not there. I would have done the same. I've decided to go back to that same club and trip a queen, this way I can feel better knowing I will not be the only one who faced such embarrasment. And you thought Leona Helmsley was dead.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Loved it!!! Honey you are too funny!!!

JOEY said...

Yes..Karma is an evil biatch. Careful what you do and say to others. AND WEAR SHORTER HEELS GIRL. Ive told you a million times!